At Smiles by Hogan, we are proud to help our patients as we create healthier, stronger smiles with the help of Dr. Kevin Hogan, our cosmetic dentist. An avid sailor, Dr. Hogan spent a good potion of his career in Michigan but gave in to the ideal climate of South Carolina in 1999. He attended Indiana University School of Dentistry and is passionate about continuing education and learning more about aesthetic and comprehensive dentistry. He offers a long list of options to help repair smiles to improve the health and self-confidence of his patients.
Our Treatment Options
Throughout his career, Dr. Hogan has dealt with a variety of issues and is not afraid to handle any complaint. With a belief that a smile if the best accessory, he is committed to using the following procedures to improve the smiles of every patient.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants provide a permanent solution to tooth loss. Dr. Hogan can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or all of the teeth on the upper or lower arch using Dental Implants.
- Composite fillings: tooth colored or white glass and plastic mixture used to restore teeth that are severely decayed, reshape a disfigured tooth of change the color of a tooth.
- Orthodontics: to straighten teeth and restore the beauty of a smile, Dr. Hogan also offers a long list of orthodontic procedures, including Invisalign®.
- Invisalign®: clear aligner trays that are used to shift the teeth over time without the hassle of traditional metal braces.
- Veneers: porcelain veneers can completely transform a smile without surgery or braces when a small piece of porcelain is placed over the top of a discolored tooth.
- Whitening: in-office whitening is the best way to see fast results, and Dr. Hogan can improve the shade of your smile in just one visit.
- Botox® filler: look younger as injections reduce crow’s feet, wrinkles, lines and sagging skin.
Whether you want to regain your youth or finally have the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, we can help. Call us today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Hogan to decide which treatment will send you on your way to a beautiful, healthy smile.
Call for an Appointment
If you are ready to explore ways to rejuvenate your smile, or you just need a cleaning and x-rays, call today for a free consultation or to schedule an appointment. Dr. Kevin Hogan graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry and has over 40 years of experience. He completed continuing education at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, a world-renowned comprehensive and aesthetic dentistry center. He has also finished extensive coursework with the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and lectured at both North Carolina and Emory University.
He is known for his artistic skill, professionalism, and ability to find the right solution for an array of dental challenges. Dr. Kevin Hogan is a cosmetic and restorative dentist serving patients in Mt. Pleasant South Carolina and the greater Charleston, SC areas.