Thanksgiving marks the start of some of the biggest family holidays in the country. If you are like most of the country and look forward to seeing your family during the holiday, we encourage you to start out strong with a smile you can be proud of. Dr. Kevin Hogan offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry options that allow you to greet your family with confidence and poise.
Your Improvement Options
At Smiles by Hogan, we know how important it is that you feel your best at every holiday party you attend. Cosmetic dentistry treatment options provided by Dr. Hogan include:
- Composite fillings: reshape a disfigured tooth, change the color of your teeth or restore decayed teeth with composite fillings that look more natural than traditional metal fillings
- Orthodontics: enjoy straight, strong teeth with our orthodontic options, and you will even find that your mouth and gums are healthier
- Invisalign: straighten your teeth with clear aligners that are virtually unnoticeable, and still enjoy the foods you love at Thanksgiving because the aligners are removable and easy to clean
- Veneers: transform your smile and fix discolored teeth with porcelain veneers that lead to straight, white, natural looking teeth without surgery or braces
- Teeth whitening: in-office teeth whitening gives you almost immediate results, and we also offer at home treatments, so you can continue to progress on your own
- Botox filler: smooth out lines, crow’s feet, sagging skin and wrinkles with a Botox injection
Your family should get the best of you, and with a healthier, whiter smile, you are more confident and happier in your own skin. Before you start making the rounds this holiday season, come to our office and determine how we can improve the way you look and the way you feel about yourself.
Give Us a Call
Call us today to schedule an appointment for a consultation with Dr. Hogan. An experienced, knowledgeable dentist can make this holiday season a memorable one for you.
Call for an Appointment
If you are ready to explore ways to rejuvenate your smile, or you just need a cleaning and x-rays, call today for a free consultation or to schedule an appointment. Dr. Kevin Hogan graduated from the Indiana University School of Dentistry and has over 40 years of experience. He completed continuing education at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, a world-renowned comprehensive and aesthetic dentistry center. He has also finished extensive coursework with the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation and lectured at both North Carolina and Emory University.
He is known for his artistic skill, professionalism, and ability to find the right solution for an array of dental challenges. Dr. Kevin Hogan is a cosmetic and restorative dentist serving patients in Mt. Pleasant South Carolina and the greater Charleston, SC areas.